We optimize your beauty!
Entrust us with supplying your wears.
Terms and conditions of use and sales
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from fashioneer.eu. By ordering goods from fashioneer.eu you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
The present conditions are concluded between, on one hand the company DESTOCK & DISCOUNT, siren n ° 800 281 180, operator of the site e-merchant fashioneer.eu on the other hand any person or legal entity wishing to make a purchase via the fashioneer.eu website, fashioneer.eu hereinafter referred to as the user.
The present terms and conditions govern the sale of products presented on the site fashioneer.eu of:
DESTOCK & DISCOUNT, any registration and any order placed on fashioneer.eu
supposes the adhesion to the present terms of sale. The sales contract is subject to the French law. Orders can be placed between Destock & Discount on its fashioneer.eu website and any person or legal entity.
If any of these conditions fails to apply, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the sector of online sales in France.
1. THE OFFER
2. THE PRICE
3. THE ORDER
1. THE OFFER
• Any order implies acceptance of prices and descriptions of products available for sale within the limit of available stock. Any dispute about this product will occur in the context of a possible exchange depending on the availability of the product, in case of out of stock, the customer will receive proposals with a guarantee of conformity.
• All our articles are subject to a legal guarantee of conformity (Art L211-1 and following of the Code de la Consommation).
Article L211-4 code de la consommation
The seller is required to deliver a good in accordance with the contract. He also responds to the lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or the installation when it was charged to him by the contract or was carried out under his responsibility.
Article L211-5 code de la consumption
To be in conformity with the contract, the property must: 1 ° be fit for the usual use of a similar good and, where applicable: correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that he has presented to the seller; the buyer as a sample or model; -present the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, particularly in advertising or labeling; 2 ° Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be fit for any special purpose sought by the buyer, made known to the seller and that the latter has accepted.
2. THE PRICE
Our prices are quoted in Euros (€), Dollars ($) and Pounds Sterling (£ - UK) in consideration of the current French T.V.A. Any rate change made by T.V.A. could not be reflected immediately in our prices. However, our prices cannot be changed once the order has been placed by the customer. These prices are exclusive of flat-rate participation in order processing costs, that is delivery. Your invoices are to be kept in case of exchange.
3. THE ORDER
The order at DESTOCK & DISCOUNT is online at fashioneer.eu;
• Or, by creating a strictly personal and secure account that allows you to have a dedicated customer area. Your customer area will also give you an overview of the processing level of your order.
• upon validation of an order, it will be sent to our services for processing. You will receive within the hour a first automatic email of acknowledgment of receipt.
The contract is formed when the customer confirms his order. You confirm your order by e-mail within 72 hours. DESTOCK & DISCOUNT undertakes to honor orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks of products. In the absence of availability of the product, DESTOCK & DISCOUNT agrees to inform the customer. For any question relating to the follow-up of your order, the user will contact the customer service on the CONTACT section of fashioneer.eu.
Any order on fashioneer.eu is paid by credit card via paypal which ensures the greatest security to the data concerning your means of payment.
Enter the number of your card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa Electron, CB, Cofinoga, 4 Stars), the expiry date and the cryptogram (the last 3 numbers on the back of your card). You will be redirected to our secure online payment service to complete the transaction.
The details of the credit card will be kept in encrypted format until the actual payment of the order, through our payment provider.
• TOTAL PAYMENT; Payment is due in full as of the order. The sums collected can not be considered as a deposit. An order is considered closed when all the products have been shipped and you have paid in full the payment of the products and your participation in the processing fees.
• AN INCOMPLETE PAYMENT; We will have the right to refuse a delivery or to honor an order for this reason, in cases where you have not settled totally an order, or in cases where a dispute of payment would remain. We keep the property of the products on sale, until the collection of all sums due on the order.
In accordance with the law of March 13, 2000 on the electronic signature, the online transmission of your card number and the final validation of your order are proof of the completeness of the order and the exigibility of sums due in payment of this request. .
For each order, you are asked a fixed contribution to the cost of processing the order (port, packaging, package making) this is communicated to you in the step Basket during the passage of your order.
Check the apparent condition of the products on delivery with the delivery man. Regardless of the carrier and in the presence of an anomaly (a damage, a missing product compared to the delivery note, damaged package, abnormal noise, broken products), you should refuse the package.
Otherwise, you must:
- Enter a hand written reserves (comments), by filling out a form with the delivering company driver to signal a damaged product, to ensure this will be exchanged. In case of damage on receipt, it is essential that you keep the items in the conditions in which they were delivered (accessories, notices, packaging (s) and overwrap (s) included) and a copy of your reserves or comments signed by the delivering company.
- The customer must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery, and before signing the transport voucher, indicate where appropriate on this voucher, handwritten reserves accompanied by his signature, clearly stating the anomaly. He will also have to confirm these reservations to the carrier, at the latest within the working day following the reception of the articles, and to transmit a copy of this mail by mail to customer service fashioneer.eu:
If the products need to be returned, they must be returned within 3 working days of delivery. Any claim made outside this period can not be accepted. The return of products will only be accepted if each item is in its condition and its original packaging.
If you are not completely satisfied with an article, you can return it to us within 7 days, in its original packaging, for you to exchange (promotions and sales included). All items may be exchanged except for those marked otherwise here, such as items that have been customized upon customer request. Photos and illustrations are indicative and can not be held responsible for DESTOCK & DISCOUNT or call into question a validated order or a sale already made. Our customers have a legal period of 3 working days from receipt of the goods ordered, to report and exchange an item with a manufacturing defect. DESTOCK & DISCOUNT does not accept returns for reasons other than the proven manufacturing defect.
The collection of your personal data remains necessary for the consideration and processing of your request. Your e-mail would allow you to receive a confirmation of your order, as well as information about our promotional offers. We never resell our client files and our legal partners are requested to respect absolutely and imperatively this part of the general condition of sale of the company DESTOCK & DISCOUNT.
All information conveyed on our site is coded and the confidentiality and security of your transactions are guaranteed
In the event that any of the clauses of the present contract would be null and void by a change of legislation, regulation or by a court decision, this cannot in any way affect the validity and the respect of this terms and conditions of use and sale.
These conditions apply throughout the duration of online services offered by DESTOCK & DISCOUNT on its merchant site fashioneer.eu and the company DESTOCK & DISCOUNT reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of sale and use, however will be applied to each purchase the terms and conditions of sale in force on the day of the validation of order.
DESTOCK & DISCOUNT takes orders as well as for the steps after the conclusion of the contract an obligation of result (a delivery). On the other hand, the responsibility of DESTOCK & DISCOUNT could not be engaged in the case where the non-performance of its obligations would be attributable either to the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party to the contract or to a case of force majeure as defined by the French Jurisprudence. DESTOCK & DISCOUNT (fashioneer.eu) could not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage related to the use of the Internet, such as a break in the service, the presence of computer viruses or external intrusions or, more generally, any case of force majeure by the courts.
In case of dispute, an amicable solution will be sought before any legal action. Otherwise, any legal action will be brought before the competent courts of the domicile or the jurisdiction of the head office of DESTOCK & DISCOUNT. These conditions are subject to French law.
Right to retract
I acknowledge that the service to which I subscribe corresponds to a clearly personalized good. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Article L 121-21-8, 3 °, I cannot exercise my right of withdrawal.